" Boca de Agua is an eco-conscious design tour de force. All materials used in the build have been sourced from the immediate local area, in a bid to lower environmental impact. And the hotel's ethos? That nature is essential for human wellbeing. We're sold. "
2. Take a taxi to Boca de Agua, it can be either a private or a shared services.
3. Rent a car at Chetumal airport and drive to Boca de Agua, parking spaces are available to our guests.
+From Cancun Airport
After getting to Cancun Airport you have 3 main options: 1. Rent a car at Cancun Airport and drive to Boca de Agua Bacalar, which is a ~ 4:30 hour drive.
2. Take a taxi from Cancun airport to Bacalar
3. Take a bus from Cancun airport to Chetumal airport and either take a taxi from there to Boca de Agua or book a pick-up through our reservations engine or through email@example.com
+From Merida Airport
After getting to Merida Airport you have 3 main options: 1. Rent a car at Merida Airport and drive to Boca de Agua Bacalar, which is a ~ 4:30 hour drive.
2. Take a taxi from Merida airport to Bacalar
3. Take a bus from Merida airport to Chetumal airport and either take a taxi from there to Boca de Agua or book a pick-up through our reservations engine or through firstname.lastname@example.org
After getting to Merida Airport you have 3 main options:
1. Rent a car at Tulum City Center drive to Boca de Agua Bacalar, which is a ~ 2:30 hour drive. 2. Take a taxi from Tulum Center to Bacalar (~170 USD)
3. Take a bus from Tulum Center to Bacalar Center (~20 USD) and either take a taxi from there to Boca de Agua or book a pick-up through our reservations engine or through email@example.com
Where is Boca de Agua within Bacalar?
Boca de Agua is located on the Federal Highway just a 10 minute drive from downtown Bacalar. You can type “Boca de Agua” on Google Maps or Waze.
Where can I eat?
We ́ve partnered with local culinary experts to bring you a regional-inspired menu at our on- site restaurant
+ Full refund if you cancel at least 30 days before your stay + 50% refund if you cancel at least 15 days before your stay + We ́re unable to offer a refund if cancelling 15 days before your stay
Pre-Paid Rate: Refund not available for cancellations
Check-in is at 4 PM and check-out is at noon. Early check-in and late check-out should be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org upon availability
Can I bring my child?
We believe it's crucial to have a relationship with nature no matter your age. Having said that, our treehouses are regrettably not childproof and were instead created with single travelers and couples in mind. Each visitor staying in Boca de Agua must be at least 12 years old. Children under the age of 18 should always be supervised by an adult.
Can I bring my pet?
Even though we love pets, only support animals are allowed in the hotel.
Where do I park?
We have free on-site parking space for hotel guests, please feel free to park next to the main building during your stay.
Do you have a security deposit?
Although we do not require a security deposit up ahead, we do require a credit card on file in case of unforeseen expenses. We could make a small authorization charge to your credit card on the day of your check-in to verify the credit card on file.
Is there WiFi?
We recognize there are moments when you need to stay connected, even though we urge you to unplug as much as you need while you're here. Our treehouses and common areas are fully equipped with WiFi provided by Starlink.
Can I smoke in the treehouse?
We have a strict no smoking policy indoors (including e-cigarettes, and vaping) as the inside materials of the treehouse are delicate to smoke. We kindly ask that you please smoke outdoors away from any open windows or doors.
We invite the curious and those who cherish the beauty of simplicity, to explore and enjoy moments of self – in a peaceful state of mind.